This is a custom Ubuntu ISO build for development and testing of the latest LXQt code. It uses the LXQt ppa, so there is some risk of explosion (but in my experience is very stable). I tried to get the best Qt applications available, which in my taste means some KDE apps. THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL ISO.
This is my personal preference, it is a very minimal style, but LXQt can be tweaked to look as whatever you like.
- Breeze engine for Qt and Kwin for composite effects (thanks KDE!)
- Arc Dark KDE color scheme from here
- Numix Icons from here
- Arc Dark for GTK from here
- Wallpaper from here.
Support or Contact
- Just 64 bit build (I have to set a 32-bit environment, but Im not sure regarding the last news about Ubuntu droping the 32-bit support)
- The LiveCD username is "ubuntu" and there is no password.
- If your users folders (Documents, Downloads, etc) are not generated after the install you will need to add "xdg-user-dirs-gtk-update" command to the autostart apps in the LXQt Session Settings. This is fixed in the latest iso (15/07/16)
- There is other two PPAs active: Numix and Graphic Drivers.
- For specific issues with the iso (non LXQt) go here
- If you want to help the LXQt development you are welcome to report bugs (and help fixing them if you can!) on the issues page of the project.